Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of Sweden. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to some companies offering Online LLP Registration Procedure India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much annoy.
While planning to register a business, it will be a better idea to engage a reputed registration small business. These companies have seasoned experts that is able to do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the entire process of company registration. Below is the procedure followed to register a firm’s in India:
1. Select at least four unique names for your company. Give your names priority according to your choice. The registration entity will provide you the name which is there. The names you select must contain at the very least two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for selected selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 5 hundred. If the applied name is available, it will be registered for you. Inside the event of unavailability, you will be asked to apply for a different name.
3. Once common history is approved, could certainly apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 32. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association by the solicitors and all of them stamped with suitable stamp duty. These signed by on the two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange factors documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a duplicate of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy in the letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation towards the Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents just as soon as verified, business will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate is going to be date of your company signing up.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it’s a complicated and long process where even a small mistake may are expensive of cash and time. Due to this reason, most of the people consider hiring companies’ house expert services. These companies have great skills and example of doing such tasks, and the’ve the right teams to carry out each event. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser campaigns. Look around you and look for a registration company to get company incorporated quickly.