patenting an idea http://www.iphone6pluscases.in.net/invention-ideas-can-be-fun-for-everyone/. Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a list of some belonging to the reasons you can get gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something start thinking about.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you will discover that no matter how to patent a product good an idea you may believe it is that gardeners can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would likely reject an image that they agree would be profitable. Below are some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may now have a full-line of products and not seeking add alot more.
2. Make use of this is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting group first to check their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your submission move. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to monitor you down.)
6. Include too many similar services that marketplace is flooded adequately.
7. Your idea draws a minimal niche market and they want mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Revenue sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort because of.
10. Your product has already been patented by someone else and they don’t want to find out if they goes around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better than what is on the marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very well and won’t have a clue who other sellers is that are available.
12. You sent a product that is strictly like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing in order to what will be coming out the year after.
14. They have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. These have received to correct idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down in keeping with that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype online and possess a significant connected with hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, but when they participate in a quick look up your patent they noticed that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly after due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, can be challenging was poorly written and does not cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, as a result they can get very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and does not publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they just do not look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided to the line for the year or the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review and your item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. In order that they do n’t want to take the risk becoming the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are only a few within the reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected a new company. Really take time to research the offers completely and understand your market, your put in that market and plenty of research part become worse yourself as marketable as we possibly can.