Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a involving some belonging to the reasons you could have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully wanted something to think about.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you will discover that in spite of how good an idea you could imagine it is that gardeners can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would certainly reject an understanding that they agree that i see profitable. Below are some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may have also a full-line of services not desperate to add alot more.
2. The product is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting group first to find out their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your entry. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother for you to trace you down.)
6. Contain too many similar providers that sector is flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea appeals to a small niche market and besides mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Your sales sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort through.
10. Your product has recently been patented by someone else and they just don’t want to ascertain if they should go around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better what has already been on the. This tells them you did not research your idea well and don’t own a clue who the competitors is that are available.
12. You sent a service or product that is exactly like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing in order to what is coming out one year afterwards.
14. They have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a entire lot. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones creating.)
15. They have received to correct idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention ideas posting sites where others vote on your products to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent my idea protection properly allowed and turns it down in accordance to that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype on youtube and have a significant quantity of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, yet if they begin a quick search on your patent they discover that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly after due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, truly was poorly written and does not cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, meaning that they should expect very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and does not publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they just don’t look away from company.
22. You sent them your product idea but these have decided on your line for that year and therefore following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review and your item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. So they do n’t need to take the risk for being the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are only a few with the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take period to do your research and understand your market, your place in that market and plenty of research part things yourself as marketable as is feasible.